Sunday, December 14, 2008

Summary of report 1

Many of you did not add references in your report 1. You will find that your marks were reduced due to that. If this continue, I mean not putting references, it will seem like you copied someone's idea. This is another reminder (reminder # 5).

This week consultation - Thursday 10-1230pm like always
Next week - submission of Report 2 - Tuesday 930-11 am my office
Consult next week will also be on Tuesday (23/12/08) 930-11am my office. So come early if you have questions.

If you need to consult earlier, Monday 11-1230 pm my office or email.

4 comments:

NightShadow said...

Sir is the submission date for report 02 and 03 confirmed for the 2nd of January?

Dr. Graphics said...

where were you during consult first and why did you skip?

NightShadow said...

Dear Sir,

I did go for all consultations and you told me personally that submission is 02 and 03 is due on 2nd January. So referring to your latest post, I assume I still have till January the 2nd to submit report 02 and 03? :D

Benjamin Tay

Dr. Graphics said...

IF you put your name, I know who you are. I do not have Night Shadows on my attendence list. :-)

Benjamin Tay, yes. No problem. Submission is on Jan 2 for report 2&3. I may extend to Jan 8 but I will confirm later.

Thanks.